Search This Blog

Sunday 12 March 2017

Rewindable learning

So hard to do rewindable learning while being a perfectionist.
Problems I have found so far:
- I've done a few and it's quite hard to just leave it and move on, with it not being perfect.
- When I use the whiteboard to write on while I'm talking to the class. It works well in class but on film the lights reflecting off the screen make it harder to see.
- Kids still really want to be on film and in the first few films I've done with the juniors they are shouting or trying to get in on the films. I think this will be short lived.
- One to one devices needed for this to work

Positives:
- Students can look back on how to do things in lessons.
- Staff are able to look at how to do things in their own time.
- Staff and students can look back on how to do skills without showing perceived weakness in not knowing how to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment